Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Third Birthday Out of Pocket

We made it back safely from our adventure to Italy and Sicily, which I'll be getting to here soon.

But Cass had his birthday the day before my conference started, and we went to the Spanish Steps and then walked around one of the parks up above the steps, on the way to an aborted trip to the Roman Zoo. It was a hell of a walk in the sultry Roman summer.

Here he is enjoying birthday gelato:


Three years old. No party at the park to plan and supply with gear. Just me, Corrie and the Boy.


Rome turns out to be one of the cities I could live in.


I look a little too much like my Grandpa Tom in this picture, a Spanish Steps birthday selfie. But before he changed his shirt.

Happy Birthday, Cassius, two weeks later. Love you boy!

2 comments:

  1. welcome home!!!!! I loved the pictures.....Happy Birthday Master Cassius......
    Congratulations Mom and Dad on a fabulous birthday trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Looks like he had a very special birthday!

    ReplyDelete