Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Couldn't Stop Myself

This post is just to announce the fact that I couldn't resist keeping the little ideas from being posted.

In this new year I had decided to focus on longer and more involved posts. It turns out that I couldn't ignore the daily ramblings that would make up the bulk of the posts of this blog of the past.

So I started a second blog, specifically for the tiny, rambling minutiae that make up the majority of my posts.

I call it the Observatory of the Subconscious, because I'm a pompous ass. I even have a link on the side of this forum for it.

Corrie asked me why I didn't start a second site for the longer-form posts that I'm putting up on los Diez Sur. My only response was...because.

I'm difficult like that, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. post away... little rambling thoughts big ole well thought out missives... just keep writing and enjoying life...

    ReplyDelete