Friday, July 27, 2012

Post 100 from 2012

Centennial for 2012.

This year started out more serious for this particular blog. Eventually I started a second site, The Observatory, and my brain couldn't lay off.

I even started another six more blogs on top of these two, and have recently been struggling to keep up with the often posts.

The weather is nice, breezy and cool, sun shining all day after 10. My ass groove in the couch has become rather pronounced, but that's to be expected.

Since my femur broke, I've had only two dreams out of all of them that acknowledged the break, and one happened last night. In both, I could walk, and was happy to be recovering nicely. Mostly, the dreams make no reference to the leg.

Some of January's posts form this year are some of my favorites of all time. Go figure.

Thanks for keeping up with this site of you do.

Another wasteful post...love it!

1 comment:

  1. some of your posts involve math and those make my head hurt.... I like these waste posts too... they are quick reads...

    ReplyDelete