Sunday, January 18, 2015

Name That Costume

A picture:


Weirdos in the know will recognize this as the characters from the Homestar Runner universe, but all made up in various costumes. There are 11 characters here, and I will name them:

Front row: the Cheat, Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, Marzipan, Coach Z
Middle: Bubs (on the far left) and Strong Sad (on the far right)
Back row: Pom-Pom, the Poop-smith, King of Town, and Strong Mad

If you're not a weirdo in the know and don't recognize these characters, check out the website sometime. The Strong Bad emails were the main attraction for the years 2004 to 2010. The humor is good, smart, and surprisingly clean. They were the originators of the term I've been using each winter season for a while: Decemberween. Also, for full disclosure, I posted about the "Indie vs Independent" film sbemail a few years back.

This picture was from the first new content they put up in maybe four years,

Anyway, I'm embarrassed to say that I was only able get seven of the eleven costumes. On the website they had the names of the costumes as mouse rollovers.

Here they are in no particular order (some I had to look up):

Spaceman Spiff
Tobias Funke
Tom Servo
Cochise
King Size Homer
A Tribe Called Quest
Goro
Ram Man
Mean Machine
Mac Tonight
Pale Man (I counted this guy, as I recognized him but didn't know his name)

How many can you name?

1 comment:

  1. sadly none.... but as long as I can contact you I'll always have an answer

    ReplyDelete