Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Paddy's 2015

I've got a brisket at home corning, and it may need to be cut in half to be boiled. The weather has finally cooled off, down to the mid 70s at least, so the prospect of boiling cauldrons of water isn't such a bad idea.

In the past on this Irish Day I've oscillated between wishing someone would pinch me to toasting an animated mutant clone.

Finally got a bowler, and got my lappy to work for this host at the J-O-B. Also, on a bit of a day-cation for the day, having been ousted from Sherweeziland for a colleague's need (hence the periodic table in the background):


First time I've been sick in a while, and it came on strong this past Sunday. At least the corned brisket is large enough that it should be able to last until I'm better...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well... We did the the Paddy's day feast on Sunday due to club business on Tuesday..... Love the bowler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animated mutant clones......... Sound like a conversation we had a couple years before we were able to legally enjoy such a spirited holiday. Much hope for a speedy recovery brother. Also, I found you a most excellent birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete