Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rare View

I've been busier than I would have thought, given the "end of work" event that my profession gets to enjoy, mainly because of "not quite the really real end of work yet" activities.

I may be discussing a Rookie of the Year topic, but modesty and mild embarrassment may prevent it a bit.

Also, I learned a bit about Neil Armstrong today that I hadn't previously known, and I'll likely discuss it here soon.

I consolidated some blog-post notes and was surprised by the ideas I'd had in the past and how severely I'd forgotten them. This summer could be fun with the longer form posts...

The "Rare View" from the title of this post came about earlier when I was on a quick drive to get some "not quite the end of work" done. Today, and for some reason the last three or four weeks, have been cloudy and generally wacky weather-wise, and on a drive on the Palos Verdes peninsula, I caught a view, on a cloudy day, of the entirety of Santa Catalina Island:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view looks like a nice day too. Looking forward to seeing more posts.

    ReplyDelete