Sunday, February 25, 2018

Excitement in the Neighborhood

I was leaving the apartment the other day when I was greeted by this on my stoop:


Police tape blocking both my sidewalk and my street. I took the Boy in his stroller out to that cop in the middle of the street and asked what was up. Way up the street near Atlantic were five other patrol cars and a helicopter swirling overhead.

The cop in his car in the street said that a "stabber" had been on the loose and he'd been contained in mostly this area. "So, you and that stroller may want to go another way."

He literally said "stabber" and "on the loose."

Very tactful, this officer.

Cass and I took the long way to the Aquarium.

1 comment:

  1. A Stabber??? A Stabber??? oh okay....

    did you ever find out if they caught the stabber guy??

    ReplyDelete