Thursday, August 13, 2020

Messed Up My Own List

 Wasn't thinking straight...

  1. Thor: Ragnarok
  2. Black Panther
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Ant-Man and the Wasp
  5. Captain Marvel
Doc Strange is the most psychedelic film ever made, and the first time Tilda Swinton sends the d-bag version of Strange through the multiverse is the most psychedelic sequence ever put to digital celluose.

Paul Rudd is just a special personality to try and squeeze into a super hero movie.

For #5, Captain Marvel , I chose maybe an unorthodox selection. I just like that the character is like Superman---nearly as powerful, but a chick, and angry. I find it cathartic.

The first two should need no explanation. (I haven't seen the newest Spider Man entrants.)(BUT, Sony's Into the Spiderverse" would rank very high on this list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment