Sunday, February 25, 2024

February Memories

It's been a weirdly long month. Must just be perceptions, because, this is February. And the 29th hasn't even shown up yet.

At some point Dan sent some random books. One of them, Vol 2 of the "History of Sonoma and Napa Counties," has a nice little writeup about my great-grandfather Merlin Pedrotti, and has inspired me to go drive through Duncan Mills, the town where he was born, before he and the rest of his Swiss family settled in Bolinas. Another book was this Batman deal I swiped from the Cabin:


It turns out there are a handful of reprints here, when I thought it may have been reprints of Batman newspaper strips. But this is actually reprinted issues and story-arcs from Golden Age Detective Comics and Batman issues.

We took another trip to Gaucho Beach playground. The beach area we can get to the fastest (about ten minutes) now has a playground and bar and much more advanced bike rental station. It's pretty cool:


The day was nice and blue...


Some mornings, as I'm walking to head downstairs, the sunlight fights through the cloud cover:


This has been a little more common in this year's winter time, what with the SOCIETY COLLAPSING rainstorms we've been living through. (Seriously, though...LA people...)

This February has been full, and last night Corrie and I had our datenight; we went to the performance that I got as a birthday for her. I'll write that up separately. 

Anyway...all threads tend to get lost at certain times of heavy attention and work. Love you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment