Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mary!

Today brings us the 21st birthday of my sister-in-law Mary. I hope she rocks it. I debated weather or not to put this post up, since I forgot to put a similar one up for her sister, Steph, back in November. I settled on doing it, obviously, since 21st's come around once in a lifetime.

Also, Steph had a pretty cool birthday last year, actually turning 18 on November 4th, so she was just old enough to vote, coming in under the legislated hour. Sometimes I think that as technology moves forward at lightning speed generations move further apart more quickly. But, when looking at elections, I think that anyone aged within the bands of having the ability to vote in their first presidential election for either the 2000, 2004, or 2008 elections must be inexplicably joined.

In any case, Happy Birthday Mary!



1 comment:

  1. Wow after being quiet for so long you come back with a bunch of posts... PLease wish Mary a happy birthday... belated from me....

    ReplyDelete