Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nuts and Bolts...

This post (and its predecessor) were compiled on Corrie's lappy, but I have a new toy myself, and I'm trying to work the kinks out, so if, fair readers, you happen to find a post with small font (like the haircut piece) please understand that I'm working on it.

The new lappy/toy has a tendency to erase everything I write once I highlight it, and it then becomes unrecoverable. This new feature has been a royal pain in my ass, and I'm trying to fix it, so bear with me if you don't mind. Growing pains were expected with the new toy, and thanks a bunch, it was perfect...just a little agita every once in a while.

The posts about Thanksgiving and the haircut I had to rewrite three times each. In full. But, all will be good in the end.

Again, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. do you have MS Office on the new lappy?? I can see about getting you a copy if you need one... as MS Word is much better than notepad... let me know. If time had allowed I would have had opened the box and checked to see what software was available and made it more user friendly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had MS Office 07 on it...on a trial, but I'll tell you about that later. It's too long winded here to try to explain what I used notepad for while working on the Mac lappy.

    The only reason it's not 100% "user friendly" is because of the user, me. I've been using a Mac for the last five years, and am just having typical growing pains switching back to a pc platform, no matter how close to a Mac it's trying to emulate.

    It's still really nice and great, and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete