Saturday, September 11, 2010

Odds and Ends Before a Trip

We still currently have no Internet access in our new apartment (I'm using a compy in the lobby of our new complex), so posting will be light probably until we get to California, but still, you know...

Thanks to my cousin Mike Sherwood, who posted a more accurate portrayal of my math epiphany in my last post. It was an epiphany for me, but something that had been expounded upon hundreds of years ago (most certainly). The exciting part for me was finding out that my cousin Mike is a "math person" or knows "math people".

Pictures of some cool places and things coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey have a great time on your trip... and good luck with getting the internet at your house.. it can be a welcome addition or a pain...

    ReplyDelete