Monday, January 2, 2017

Neighborhood Day and Night

I have a few posts waiting to go up about our Winter Holiday so far, about having Ron and Carol (Corrie's parents) and Mary, one of Corrie's younger sisters, out visiting during the holiday. I wanted to mention also the crab feast at my auntie's (one of my family's traditions) and swimming in the ocean with Norm on a bright and blue Christmas Day. Tony was out visiting also, getting to meet the boy and give him his presents in person. We got our Aquarium passes (hot fire!).

We also went out to see "Rogue One," leaving the Boy with Carol, the first time neither of us were with him.

Ron and Carol stayed a half mile away at an Air BnB facsimile, and their view of the Performing Arts Center at the end of Long Beach Blvd. was pretty nice.

In the day time:


And at night:


I need to write up something for Ryan, something that is too long for FB or a text and I need to round up some pictures for all these posts before I can get going. Stalling and lagging, but the Boy is happy and healthy and all...


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment