Friday, April 9, 2021

Rerun, Ten Years in the Making

Happy Birthday to me. 

Exactly ten years ago today, on April 9th 2011, I took Corrie to the airport in Austin to fly out to LA to start looking for an apartment. Then I went at got the trailer hookup and hitched up our Saturn, and Corrie's mom Carol and I started the drive from Texas to Southern California, as part of my promotion. Carol was driving our wagon.

We were moving back to California.

What a difference a decade makes. I busted my femur, changed careers, won awards for the new career, kept travelling, have two kids, and returned to the forefront of promoting radical change.

We leave Texas today, the same as ten years ago. We'll be staying west of Albuquerque this decade instead of in Ft. Stockton. Let's see what this decade holds... 

No comments:

Post a Comment