Friday, July 15, 2022

Weird Summer

I woke up in the middle of the night two nights back with a terrible cramp in my belly. Eventually I had to run to the bathroom. Two more times in the night as my body was cramping everywhere had me getting to about 5 am. That was when the vomiting started.

It was my first battle with E. coli, and I have probably won the war for now. Yesterday was a "I must be prone all day" kind of day. Today my belly was still all butterflied, but I could move around. 

This summer started with me getting the 'rona, being struck by it, then once I finally tested negative we left for Texas. A few days after we get back, and I get food poisoning. Will this summer ever get to some level of normal?

I wasn't quite as bad off as Tony Soprano in the season 2 finale, but it was recognizably the same. Yikes. I must've not had it so bad. I don't envy folks who get it worse.

Here's to finishing Stranger Things 4 and feeling correct!

Also, I need to fire that editor for the last post. Sheesh. That post needs a full-on edit job to make it readable.

Rad new playground with dinosaurs

...And you can "dig" for fossils

Chef Cass asked for potstickers for lunch, and low and behold, we had them in the freezer.


Getting towards normal, at least...

1 comment:

  1. OH no..... E Coli is terrible. I hope you are feeling better now. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete