Friday, December 23, 2022

Holiday Sticker Fun

My mother has a tendency to send holiday cards, and not just the normal ones. She sends cards for Valentine's, Easter, St. Paddy's, the 4th, and whatever else they have. It's pretty wonderful. Getting physical mail reminding you that someone cares is pretty cool.

Recently, she's been including sticker collections: a large blank body frame and various mouths, eyes, noses, and other accessories, all so a person can make their own character. The first one that was solely mine was earlier this year for Easter. I wanted to have some fun, and make my easter birdie a little crazed:


I used two different eyes and made the eyebrows screwy. I liked it.

When Thanksgiving came around, another sticker set came for each of us, and again I wanted to have some fun:


I got the snowman for Christmas. Once I turned the mouth upside down I figured out how to make it crazed---make shock and surprise the ethos:

Family fun is fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment