Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Note for Dan

Hey Brother...


I may have turned 30 this year, but I think you have a high-school reunion this season...mine was in November, so I'm guessing yours would be as well...if you go, let me know how it goes.


I was instructed to skip the ten-year one and try to plan for the twenty-year bash, because after ten years, not too many people have done a whole lot worth bragging about, except possibly for you, brother.


I hope you're following the A's this year (or maybe not, ouch) or the Cubbies (again, ouch)...at least trying to care about baseball again would be cool for erstwhile fans...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... It was held last Friday. I went. It was pretty interesting. One thing you might like to hear... forehead Ed... his head seemed to shrink... no longer forehead Ed...

    ReplyDelete