Friday, January 8, 2010

More Later...

Firstly, I apologize for the small font...I'm having some trouble with my blog server. Also, I have some more good pictures coming, and some tales of my first trip to San Antonio to see the river walk and our first college football Bowl game. Last night we yelled at the television as the Longhorns lost, today we got our little hot-wheel verified and legitimified in our name...

Interviews coming up as well, but that cookie crumbles in all directions.

I'll figure this blog site out soon enough...

Mom, if you didn't notice, I answered your remark question (sort of) in a follow up remark...

1 comment:

  1. You and Corrie should try Palo Duro Canyon... it is south of Amarillo so it is quite North and East of you... it's a neat little place...they have campgrounds and trails and such....

    ReplyDelete