Friday, May 18, 2012

April 2012 a Big Month (For Posts)

In June of 2009 I set my record for number of posts in a month at 51. That was a good month for posting, mainly because we went on some trips and I ended up with lots to talk about, and even near the end, with a rainbow piece about Thrice Refracted Light I felt like I'd been away for a time and pulled something out of my ass. That was the 29th of June, and I still had three pieces to go before I was to be done.

Well, I've eclipsed that this past April, only it's hard to see. Since I have some many blogs, it's hard to get a handle of everything I wrote in those thirty days, and I mean it's hard for me.

On this blog, my OG site, I had only 17 posts. On the Observatory I had 10. On the travel blog I had 9. I had 18 on the library blog, 8 on the food site, 9 on the Wasteland, and 4 posts on the local scene blog that started on 420. That right there was 75, and that's not counting my mostly vanilla sports posts, of which there were 31.

That's 106 posts total.

Keeping busy, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment