Friday, June 8, 2012

A Party, An Airport Trip, and Three Cats Dressed the Same

So, one of the first activities we had going right after I arrived was the birthday party for Norman, Norm and Holly's one-year-old. It was a pretty cool birthday party, and I remember thinking that he had more people there than I ever did for birthday parties. The cake was pretty cool, too. Maybe I'll find and post a picture of that as well.

Here's Norman enjoying a cookie or a piece of cake:


Inside somebody asked Dan and Norm and me if we all coordinated our plaid(?) shirts, and, since we matched, we should pose together. This is also the last time I had the beard in photograph, since I shaved it off later that night. Here's a self portrait from my camera.


If you're paying attention you might be able to tell that Norman is wearing a different outfit than before. That's because this picture is taken almost a week later at the "Rehearsal" Dinner, and event that my father, pictured here, was actually able to attend.


My dad was my brother's best man, and he flew in on Saturday morning. Both Dan and I went to the airport to pick him up, as I hadn't seen him since his visit to New York in 2009. This trip was only the second one I had in the "picking people up at the airport" job pile. The day before I picked up cousin Mike and his girl Kate, and on Monday I dropped my dad off at the airport for a departure, so...

With my dad best man, Norm and I served as groomsmen. Here's a look at the three of us:


But I'm getting ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment