Saturday, August 25, 2012

(No) Celebrations for Post 1000

With all my blogs floating around the interwebs I had a quick thought: I should plan out my combined 1000th post and do a little thing for it here, on my original blog. Finally, a few days ago I decided to look at the numbers.

I thought about as a flash, out of the blue: if I have over 800 with the original, and over 100 with the Observatory, then I'm probably pretty close with the sports, food, pop-culture, library, travel, local Long Beach scene, and now flags&logos and the one with my dad and brother...and as my head went though the list I got a sinking suspicion that I'd gone over 1000 a while back without catching it.

Indeed.

The sports blog has almost 90 posts, the library is up to nearly 40, the food and pop-culture are both in the 20s, and all the others are in the teens. After adding them up I was around 1140.

Oh well. I'll be able to catch it here, for sure.

For the uninitiated, my dad and brother Dan and I started a blog called Sherwood and Sons where we talk shop over movies, sports, books, and whatever else strikes our fancy. The Flags and Logo blog is more just for me, about how I like to see things arranged next to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment