Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Pi Day

March 14th, (3/14) in math nerd circles, and the circles of those folks around them, is celebrated as "Pi Day".

The spot for the Robot Crickets book signing was called Rebel Bite, but originally it was called:


For the few folks who check in on these many (many) blogs, they may have noticed I've been lagging with regular posts. That probably won't change for a bit of time. Maybe here and there posts might pop up, but I've gotten involved with a time consuming activity, and posting will be light.

Also, I have some long-ish posts I've been cooking for a while: one's about the abstraction of "truth" in Japanese culture compared to our Western tradition; I've got one entertaining post about sap (seriously)(maybe it's not that entertaining); and there're posts about iPeople and the first non-combat explanation I ever heard for the utility for automatic rifles (besides how much fun they are to shoot).

There's also a birthday coming up, a 15th birthday:


Fifteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment