Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Late Night Working on my Birthday

You know you're an adult when...

I might give a rundown of my past few birthdays later today, but it shouldn't be surprising if that doesn't happen.

Here's a picture I took, eh, yesterday(?), which as far as my body's concerned, was earlier today, before 7 am, on my bike commute:


A cute, quiet street in the 'hood.

Wouldn't have guessed as much, eh? Here's another view of the same street, later in the day, and facing the other direction:


The 'hood is full of surprises...

1 comment:

  1. You know you're an adult when, well, you just know. It's pretty funny how time keeps on creeping up on us brother. Here's to you and your wife and your Cali Boy life! Happy Birthday Patrick of Sherwood, composer of tales, dreamer of abstract, lover of life.

    ReplyDelete