Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lost in the shuffle...

Norm and Norman came out and stayed with us for a few days, but that visit got lost in the shuffle. We went to the aquarium and did some other cool stuff, but I'll have to look back and remember. I'll post about that stuff over on the Norm and Pat blog later on today or this week.

This week will be quite busy for me, seeing as how it's Spring Break. Today has been set aside as blog-stuff day, a day to sit at the computer and get personal, non-school related stuff, taken care of. We just back from Portland and the "Pat and Tony's Birthday Bash" trip Corrie planned, and the next few posts will be about that specifically.

As always, I have a certain number of posts I've been cooking for a while, but I haven't been able to get to them. Today will see a whole slew of posts, but not to many more until, dang, maybe the summer. Maybe here and there, for sure, but the bigger posts will be on hold until my attention isn't revolving around Sherweezy-ness and the 'Hood.

So, Norm, you know how it goes...

Learning from the Asia Trip posts, not wanting to wait too long to write the material of a journey up, is part of the motivation for today's flood of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment