Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year Under a Pile of Cats

Someday I may relay an anecdote about New Year's Eve and Day, about walking with Victor over to the scene of some party-carnage, but not now.

Anyway, Happy 2016! For some reason, here's a link collection for the "New Year" declaration from this blog over the years:

2010: From Texas, we'd just moved out.
2011: Also from Texas, we'd just returned from California and the interview that lead to the return.
2012: Still working in Costa Mesa...
2013: Excited about the release of Robot Crickets.
2014: Just returned from Asia and post isn't so much about "Happy New Year."
2015: Talking about parties and weather situations down ere in Southern California.

I compiled this list mostly because I wanted to focus on the change over the years that I've been keeping this forum. A solid portion of those posts really don't say much, as I had plans on the days they were written to work out a handful of things and needed to start somewhere.

2016 marks the 8th calendar year that I've been at this, which is wild when I think about it. I have some plans to release tiny collections of material from the Caliboy Network, but we'll see how that works---I've only been trying to get everything ready for twenty months by now.

I'll be trying to get to some more stuff today.

This morning it took a matter of minutes for me to get inundated after I had a seat on the couch. Corrie brought me coffee because I couldn't get up, I was under a pile of cats.


Happy New Year! Here's to everyone being safe and happy and finding what they're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment