Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 is among us. It's the fifth calendar year of this blog. Fifth.

So, I went live with my first book, Robot Crickets. Here's a link to it.

The holidays were pretty solid on our end. I'll be getting to some things later. We got plenty of booze...Jamison, Patron, Pisco, wine...it's nice. I joke that we're thearsty and all, but we don't usually drop that kind of cash on liquor.

After the madness I committed myself to in October (trying to post all over my many blogs everyday of the month), I slowed down and took it easy on the blogging between November and December, and on this blog I took to organizing bigger, more loosely involved posts. There will be a few more of those, but every once in a while, when the subject dictates.

Also, I have, over the four years of having the laptop I'm currently writing upon, collected a bunch of random pictures from the internet. So, a new series of posts will be of a random picture and the explanation as to why I was intrigued by it in the first place.

Also, the other blogs aren't dead, but posting won't be heavy like April of last year. Whatever. I love all of you. And check out the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment