Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Paddy's 2016

Happy Irish Day!

I tried to explain to my wards about pinching, the imbibing habits of many an adult, and the history of the most famous patron saint of Ireland. It was a good day.

I also had a funny exchange at the comic-book store that I'll have to share soon. That was yesterday.

The brisket has been on for the last two-and-a-half hours, and we're looking at another thirty minutes, or so. Five pounds of salted goodness.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patty's! Me and Holly got to see The Book of Mormon, have sushi for lunch, and come home to corned beef, cabbage and potatoes. Hope you Correy and the fetus are well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three doing well. Almost completely settled on names...also, at nearly six months, and Corrie doesn't look pregnant from the front or back, only in profile--kinda spooky. Hope Book of Mormon was as good as I hear.

      Delete