Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Year in Review

 Um...pass.

I wrote some posts this year that I enjoy reading, which is as high of praise as I can give.

  1. Camille Joins the Fam
  2. Cass has Surgery
  3. Voting in the Primary, before the Pandemic
  4. Does the Virus Sleep?
  5. Society Begins to Dissolve
  6. Systems Collapse
  7. The Western States Burn
(Sigh)

I'm getting some work in on my own publishing arm, and maybe sometime soon (like during the next calendar year) I hay have some of it done. Perpetually working on something...

Happy Old Year! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. true dat... Camille joining the family is the best thing that happened this year... followed by Vinnie joining my family but that is still up in the air... what should have been replaced with quarantine and social distancing... sigh...

    ReplyDelete