Thursday, December 28, 2023

Year in Review, 2023

Now we have two kids, BUT none in diapers. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SEVEN YEARS, WE'RE NOT DEALING WITH DIAPERS. If that's not the best summary for the year, I'm not sure what is.

Here's some stuff I wrote this year:

  1. Playing Santa
  2. Mike's Birthday at Gardena Cinema
  3. Mom's Letters
  4. My New Car (In the running, Best of the Year)
  5. The Cabin Trip
  6. The Farm Trip
  7. Post 1500
  8. Rules of the Kitchen
  9. Car Dies on the Bridge (In the running, Best of the Year)
I tried to clear some of the stuff out of my drafts folder, with some of them being pretty cool, or rambling messes (like plenty of other things here):

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo I can again make a comment. No clue what stopped me before. Anyway Congrats on being Diaper free. That is always a great time.

    ReplyDelete