Monday, November 9, 2009

Canyon of Heroes: Coda

Like going to Duvet for New Year's and Bourbon Street (and the Village) for Halloween, going to the Championship parade was like a "Okay, I did that" moment, not necessary to replicate. If I'm here for another one, with no obligations to work or what have you, I might check it out again. I wouldn't call in sick for it.


It was a pretty cool culmination of being a Yankee fan all these years, to be in that large sea of pinstripes and Tiffany designed inter-locking NYs.


I'm still pulling confetti and shredded paper out of my hat and sweatshirt.


Here's a self-portrait of my nostrils.


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you were able to do this with Your Yankees... I've always thought it would be a fun thing to do for your sports team.... I still think it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete