Friday, April 30, 2010

End of April

I know it's been a week or so since my last post, about an American film shot in Germany starring a Boer based on a cartoon by a Korean-American (did that long clause constitute "coming full cirlce"?).

Tony's visiting again, and between work and visiting, posting has obviously been light.

I will have some pictures soon. I've been trying to keep up with this dealy better recently, and am satisfied up until a week ago or so.

I'm going to share with the few of you readers the nature of the strange mall/city-within-a-city place where my work is located. I hear it's like an episode of "Sliders" I never saw, where they slid into a world where everyone lives at the mall. There's also somethings I'd like to say about the Guyton Ranchette, and a discussion about wildflowers, as in, is a pretty bloom the only thing that makes a weed a wildflower?

Also, Corrie took some good pictures at Eeyore's Birthday last week. I'll explain what that hippie-fest is later.

1 comment:

  1. Say hey to Ton for me... and I look forward to pictures of flowers and reading what's on your mind....

    ReplyDelete