Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

Today marks my thirty-first birthday.

My brother left me a nice long message last year, my favorite line of which was, "Now you're thirty years closer to death." Classic.

After twenty-three everything just flies by.

I think I started this blog on the 8th of April last year, so I've been at it for a year, but not quite hitting my goal of 365 posts in a calendar year (only 250+).

Today Corrie and I are heading to the UT vs Kansas baseball game, which should be cool, since I haven't really had a chance to check out campus (large enough to support an amount of students that eclipses the amount of people in San Luis), and I like baseball.

I'm still working on getting some things up here, so for my regular readers, please bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. hey have a happy day.....

    hope everything works out for you my son....

    enjoy the weekend. and if you are 30 years closer to death... i must be on it's doorstop

    ReplyDelete