Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Dan!

Today is my brother Daniel's birthday. I believe that this is the first time I've gotten an annual milestone down on my blog.

Sorry, brother, I'd put a picture up but I'm on my little lappy, and the only picture it has is of yesterday's snowman.

You're almost there, Dan, and it isn't so bad.

Happy birthday! I hope you get to do something fun, or at least enjoy it somewhat. This same number for me was spent with a tooth-ache that I fixed with horse-pill ibuprofins and a touch of beer. I definitely hope yours is better than that, anyway.

Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Due to the State of California having state reporting meetings late in May I got to spend Daniel's birthday with him... we are spending Saturday with Auntie Erm and Uncle Rich.... Now if work could only get a district in Texas so I could have paid travel to visit you.

    ReplyDelete