Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Wedding; and Reflections: NYC Trip

Like the trip we took to Central America, our temporal proximity to this event makes true reflection difficult.

We got to see my cousin Liz marry her Englishman Chris in a beautiful ceremony at my Uncles' place near Hillsdale, NY. Corrie took the picture's for that, and we're still sorting them for Liz and Chris, so none will show up here. I oddly didn't have my camera on me...

New York remains one of the few places to which both Corrie and I would happily move. A tiny visit makes you long for more time, if you're a weirdo like us, one of the self identified New Yorkers who can't understand why anyone would want to leave in the first place.

The trip, while physically draining, was emotionally rejuvenating, and I can't think of a better complement of New York City itself, if, you know, you're into the place, a weirdo like us...

Until next time...just waiting for the train...


No comments:

Post a Comment