Saturday, August 27, 2011

Minor Changes Part 2

I've momentarily removed the "Followers" gadget from the left side of this site. It may be temporary, it may be gone for a longer period of time...

It hasn't been loading properly recently, and when it does load, it takes the longest time possible of anything on this site.

For my few loyal readers who follow along on their mobile devices, you won't be able to tell what the hell I'm talking about. The "Essential" column might even be a mystery to you...(I admit it: I read the site on my phone in down time at work...does that make me a narcissist?)

1 comment:

  1. perhaps... I read your site 50/50 on mobile and lappie... so I've watched the group move from one side to the other... and the background changes... some are great some have hurt my eyes... but they are all interesting choices...

    ReplyDelete