Monday, April 2, 2012

Post 749, and the Sun in my Eyes

This is my 749th post on this blog, a blog that I have been ignoring to some degree.

We went to visit my mom in Scottsdale weekend before last, saw some baseball games, and visited with my grandfather. It's one of those pictures that I'm putting up here.

Three generations of califolks:



I look angry, or barely interested in being there, but it's the sun, I swear. We never moved the group into the shade, and my squinty eyes belie that.

I've got posts coming up, for sure. The next one will be like this one, but I do have some things coming up...one's about the origami patriarch; another's about a living titan of the video game world; one's about a (mostly crappy) seventies movie that featured a place Corrie visited in Arizona; I even have a post about some chimps who chill less in the trees than on the ground, with interesting results.

We even went to Joshua Tree Park at dawn, so just hold tight for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment