Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Administrative Things...

Sorry, my few dear readers, for falling behind again, but I'm gearing up for some adventures over the next few days.

My friends' restaurant in Manhattan finally got their beer/wine license, which has been a three-month battle for them and their now-not-struggling-restaurant.

I got Corrie working on Vineland, and she's past half-way.

I also have some more proof of how weird Corrie and I are in our neighborhood, which I'll try to put up soon.

Also, does anyone think Cheney's explanation that an assassination group was the receiver of secret funds sounds fishy? Why would Congress be so upset by that, as he explained when he said why he'd kept it secret...sounds like a coverup...

Until later, thanks for keeping up. (I'm not at home right now, so it'll look different in font I'm afraid...)

No comments:

Post a Comment