Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lagging...

I know I've been lagging with this site, but I've been busy...so goes my main mea culpas...


For Norm: I've gotten to around page 430 in M&D...damn slow going for sure, but good, in a strange, hard to express way...


The French chef Allegre? With his digressive story about Vaucanson's duck (which was a real automaton duck)? How it fell in some sort of love with him, can talk, can fly at super-sonic speeds, and protects him at all times? What the hell am I reading here?


Corrie and I went to Governor's Island last weekend, and I'll put up some pictures about that here...it was a pretty place, isolated and still visibly colonial in design, and very close to us...


Sorry loyal readers, I'll try to get back with this stuff soon enough...

1 comment:

  1. So true... come to this page.... nothing new... big sigh.... I got so used to the daily blogs and was always very excited to see the several day updates.....

    ReplyDelete