Friday, September 16, 2011

A Channel for Rachel

Rachel is my wife's cousin, the young lady we lived with for a time in Austin, Corrie's Maid of Honor, an institution of downtown Austin, and a survivor of the Austin balcony collapse of 2010.

She's fun and energetic and loves horses, so when we found this channel on our local free digital television, I thought of her: Pegasus TV.

This is an entire channel devoted to horses and equestrian pursuits. My mother is also a horse lady, so this channel and accompanying website should be of interest for her as well.

2 comments:

  1. oh cool I will investigate this when I get home.

    What a cool channel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so I went to the channel and the show is hollywood and horses... Patrick Swayze being interviewed by Tab Hunter about Patrick's horse ranch in California... very cool.... thanks for the channel son...

    ReplyDelete