Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a Tuesday in the LBC

I saw this sight today, and took the following picture at Drake Park in Long Beach. It's not a football having Friday night, Saturday afternoon, and with no LA NFL team, the blimp's not out for that either.



It must just be a Tuesday blimp ride. Maybe they have dirigible rides every day. How can I get up on that? I found some sights, so we'll see...

If you look down in the left hand corner, you can see the crumbling bridge on the 710 heading into San Pedro. (I waited to get that angle. Sometimes they're Rossian happy little accidents--cool background images--but this one was deliberate.

1 comment:

  1. This past March when I was in California on a Bonsai trip, a couple of us went to get a rental truck and we drove by an airport for "blimps" It was really amazing seeing them close to the ground. If you do find that they give rides I will try to be there on the "Lets give rides day"

    ReplyDelete