Friday, September 2, 2011

The Largest Shelf

We used to joke that the when all of our belongings were strewn across the floor of our bedrooms, that it was truly organized--everything had a place on the Largest Shelf. I'm thinking that Ryan Talyat coined the phrase.

Now, the Largest Shelf doubles as my largest ironing board.

Laundry day! Oh, how I love doing laundry! At least now I only have to walk two short blocks over to my Alamitos Ave laundromat. The last time I had to walk our dirty clothes to a laundromat was almost a half-mile through our patch of Bed-Stuy.

Of course, in those times, I didn't have to do this:



Don't mind the gruesome image on my television, I was watching Fargo...crazy sometimes what the camera captures.

1 comment:

  1. love your ironing board... as long as your knees hold up you should be able to iron your sheets too... :)

    ReplyDelete