Monday, October 1, 2012

Changing Gears Again...Trying Something New

Back in January I started an experiment where I wanted to create only long-form artsy posts on this, the Caliboyinbrooklyn blog. And for a short time it was cool. But, I found I still had a bunch of ideas for things to write, tiny things and random things, and with the new direction for my "main" blog, I started a new blog, the Observatory, as a place to collect those things.

By February I was using both blogs in a similar fashion, and my little January experiment was over.

Now it's October, and I'm going to start another experiment. This month I'd like to expose more readers to more posts of my various blogs, and I'm going to try to post every single day this month, and here, on the original Caliboyinbrooklyn site, I plan on listing a link to the new post.

And this, being my dad's birthday (which creates its own series of posts), is also the first of the month, seems like a great day to start.

So here I go.

Here's a link to a a sports post about how the Lakers are screwing people who like to be disconnected.

1 comment: