Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25 and Camera-Phone Picture Discussions

I found a few things to talk about from the pictures on my phone. There are actually more than a few discussions that I'll be getting into, but for the purposes of this "post-a-day" project I tied myself up with, the first two posts got churned out, rather mechanically.

The first is about doing laundry on Fridays, and has a nod to the Harvey Keitel movie Smoke. The second is about the artsy FX package of "filters", a discussion that I wanted to make after taking pictures of the same spot with and without one of my more favorite effects.

It was the pilings at the top of that quarry during the long hike with Norm in late May.

In any case, there will be more to follow, but there are the tasters--the appetizers, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment