Friday, October 12, 2012

Some Day 12 Links and Ideas

I threw some posts together just to get ready early for Friday. This whole weird enterprise--posting links to other posts--makes me focus on weird things, like not focusing on randomness like my brain wants. Well, I guess it is the same, but I'm more conscious now of what I'm publishing, I guess.

So, here's some quick commentary on the Long Winter for Southland Baseball, just as the Palmed Land gets ready for the purple and gold.

Here's a quick post about a guy who just left it all behind, a quick post from my so-called Library Blog.

Lastly for this Day 12 post I leave you with some of the better executed tattoos I've found on the Internet. Shitty ones they have in no short supply, so these are kinda cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment