Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 13: Saturday the 13th

At it again, buckshot ideas all over. I've been ranting on the sports blog about the A's (not really), but that's over. For the first time all four of the division series went the distance, all the way to game five, and the Tigers and Yankees advance to duel for the World Series, and the two American League Cinderella teams, the A's and Orioles, are off till February.

In the National League, the past two World Series winners play for the chance to try to win another one, the Giants (2010) and Cardinals (2011).

Sports might not be the best segue to a post for the site for my brother and dad, but that's where I am right now. I guess I associate sports with my dad. In any case, this post I'm linking to is itself a sequel to another post I wrote about movies. It's weird and personal and about the same directors that populated the original post...here's a link for that one as well... 

I also put up a pair on the flags and logos site, just because they were ideas in my head. The first is, I guess, about movies we'd watch while hungover. The second is about, eh, how somethings look familiar and different simultaneously. That may be hard to picture how those two topics could somehow be a part of a Flag and Logo blog, but, it works.

Friday the 13th is on Saturday this month. Thanks, Pogo.

No comments:

Post a Comment