Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27: Link to Roasted 'Shroom Recipe

Mushrooms. If you like them, you'll be salivating over my butter-basted roasted mushroom recipe. If you don't, well, I'm sorry---there are sublime things you'll be missing out on. Maitakis man! Maitaki mushrooms...beyond description...

The truth is, this recipe works for any roasted vegetables or mushrooms. I've done it for cauliflower, broccoli, romesco, mushrooms of many kinds (as the recipe shows)...I even had a job in New York where we repeated the tactic over and over as part of our daily prep work. That was the most hard-core restaurant I ever worked, as probably as close to the Ratatouille environment as any other place I worked. Well, maybe Vong...maybe I'll write about those places later.

Don't cook your psilocybe mushrooms! I've read psilocybin breaks down at too low a culinary temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment