Sunday, January 23, 2011

Football Notes

Since my URL has the name "caliboy" in it, one may get the idea of how I see myself. There were two other caliboys playing today for a chance to get to American football's Super Bowl, the championship game.

One, my boy Aaron Rodgers from Chico, won his game, and is taking the Green Bay Packers to the big show.

The second, Mark Sanchez from Los Angeles, has yet to get on the field, is playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers, and one of my least favorite quarterbacks, Big Ben.

I'm rooting(rooted) for both of them...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry "your" Jets didn't make the grade...I saw a bit of the game... didn't see any of the Packer/Cub game... won't see any of the Super Bowl as I'll be traveling so I've chosen to not care that way I can't be upset by missing the game.

    ReplyDelete