Sunday, January 9, 2011

"What's not to like?"

As I watch my boy Aaron Rodgers (any pro star from Chico I'll consider "my boy") try and take the Packers past the Philadelphia Eagles, I remember the Jets win last night on a last second field goal against the Indianapolis Colts. I was at my night job when word came back that the Jets had won.

Walking down the hallway, away from us, someone, disgusted, said, "I fucking hate the Jets!"

Walking opposite of this person a friend of mine named Blake smiled and shook his head. "How can you hate the Jets?" he started. "They play defense and run the ball. That's football. What's not to like?"

1 comment:

  1. Go Jets.. bet those folks aren't Arizona Cardinal fans... they were a sad sad team this year... I'm sorry Michael Vick won't get a chance to continue this year... maybe next year....

    ReplyDelete