Friday, May 22, 2009

C U Next Tuesday!

I found something fun to do for next Tuesday, May 26th. I wonder if you can get arrested for egging Karl Rove.

Probably, but I hear there will be a protest outside of Radio City that evening, and as my protesting days are limited, these are the kinds of events I like to go to and observe...maybe crib some things for my novels, or just soak in the hot-headed youthful energy of getting a good hate on, you know, the kind fueled by privileged college aged kids who, when trying to emulate the hippies from the Sixties, shout their indignation and anger for the last Administration.

There's to be a debate/conversation between Rove and James Carville at Radio City Music Hall that evening, and simply the presence of Rove angries up the blood of most folks here in the City. It should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment