Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan!

So today is my brother's birthday. I won't say how old he is, but younger than my thirty years.

Here are some fun facts about May 20th. On my birthday this year Dan called me and left me an hilarious message, and I kept it until yesterday, when I noticed that my voicemail had been cleaned up automatically. If voicemails are left too long, then I guess they get deleted automatically.

My voicemail to Dan couldn't be as funny as his, with my favorite part, "thirty years closer to death."

Happy birthday, brother. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Let me add my Happy Birthday Daniel wishes

    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let me say this... as I am the person who had the birthday: It was good. Had to work (couldn't get the day off) and things went well. Got home and Lupita got me a new shirt and a new Sweater (a brand new 1-Up Track jacket as my old one is not so new any more). Just about the coolest day ever.

    ReplyDelete